Well preserved settled mansion
with park /22739m2/and lake
situated not far from metropolis
of eastern Slovakia in private
ownership in village Hucin close to town Plešivec,surrounded by park is for sale. Mansion was built in 1805 on stone. It has 1 floor/because of built on hill/8 rooms with circular ceiling about 430m2 Atraction of park is given by its stone teracced architectonic design and big...
ID: AD3_26674 - This property was clicked
The baroque-rococo chateau (second half of the 18th century) with an English park is located at the centre of the village. A pseudogothic-nouveau mausoleum was built in the park in 1911, where the exhibition of guilds and handicrafts from Mošovce displays the examples of various home tools and folk products. The Slovak poet Ján Kollár was born in Mošovce in 1793. There can be found a memorial room...
ID: AD13_15826 - This property was clicked
The castle was reconstructed, again without royal permission, by him and was damaged in 1544 during a siege. After the death of Štefan Lučenský, his daughter Anne inherited the county and married Zsigmund Forgách. The Forgáčs were one of the oldest Hungarian aristocratic family being descendants of the Great Moravian family Poznam, who had preserved their positions in Slovakia after its ...
ID: AD11_15826 - This property was clicked
Built up area: 535 m2
Livable area: 787 m2
Park area: 8.39 HA
History of castle:
Originally, the chateau was a ground floor baroque building, built up on even older foundations. With the highest probability it was built by Filip Albert Krohn. Curiosity is that Krohn never lived in. In 1908 the chateau was owned by Hilda and Ernst Leidenfrost who lived in until its confiscation in 1948. ...
ID: AD10_20310 - This property was clicked
The castle is standing at the spot where originally used to be a monastry which was built aproximatly in the 13th century. Previous owners find a peace of historical furniture in a Budapest museum which is an aproval object that the castle was built not late than 1660. In 1770 the castle was owned by Mednansky family, a powerfull noble family in former Hungarian Kingdom. After the Mednansky clan d...
ID: AD9_20310 - This property was clicked
Built up area 2280 m2
Park area: 2,2 ha
History of the castle:
In the middle part of the main building there is a representative stairs leading to the ceremonial halls of the first floor. The facades are richly divided according to English gothic. Interior vaults also copy the gothic. Reconstruction works have started but because of the lack of finances they were interrupted. During these...
ID: AD7_20310 - This property was clicked
The originally renaissance castle was reconstructed in the baroque-classicistic style in the end of the 18th century. It is a 2 floor object with 3 wings without cellar. The main fasade has 2 towers situated diagonally in its corners. On the first floor are preserved arches. From the courtyard side is Rizalito with a big baroque portal. In the 1608, Jeremias Pongrac and Pavol Appony built up ...
ID: AD6_20310 - This property was clicked
This small castle is located on the side of the village. The castle is surrounded from one side by forest and a rock with a small pond. The property consists of the small castle, a nice well kept garden and a utility building. The property is crossed by a small stream flowing just on the its eastern border. The building has nicely historicaly furnished living room, bedrooms, dining room and kitche...
ID: AD5_20310 - This property was clicked
Somthing little from the history of castle:
The count Frantisek Dessewffi had the manor house built in about 1650. This Renaissance building was made as a defence castle with the attic and embrasures in it. Originally it had two floors and round corner towers were made without windows –there were only embrasures instead of them...
ID: AD4_20310 - This property was clicked
Area for sale: approx. 13 000 m2
Buildings belonged to the land: Chateau
Utility building – located in the left front corner of the property, at the corner of two streets, the front view to the village square
Utility buildings – located behind the chateau, there are 2 building ruins and 2 buildings in bad condition – all of them can be ta...
ID: AD3_20310 - This property was clicked
The oldest part was built in gothical style. Originally this mining house had its own mining equipment and mine-tunnel. The early renaissance reconstruction gave to this place four wings with the nordeast opened central yard. In 18th century, after the property was bought by a Dutch family of Geramb, the house was remodeled into a baroque palace.
During the 20th century the palace was used as a...
ID: AD2_20310 - This property was clicked
The first written document about the castle came from 1583 when a croatia nobel Ungnada invited some other noble families for his daugher wedding. Since then the castle undertook many smaller or bigger reconstruction. The more significant reconstruction took place in 1603, 1679 and in 1769 was the castle reconstructed into the nowaday appierance. In this year the renesaince castle was reconstruct...
ID: AD1_20310 - This property was clicked